Monday, April 21, 2008

"Everybody's doing it..."

Well, this is a new one for me, but since I love reading Mary and Erin's Blogs (daily), I thought I'd try. I probably won't be as good at it as the girls, but I'll give it a go. This is a great way to keep in touch and not bother you all with those corny mass e-mails. This is new for me and I promise I will try...

2 comments:

Rae Speedie said...

Great job Michelle.
I know your grandmother is really happy.
I download every blog of Mary & Erin and she reads it. She loves it.
Me too.
Love Aunt Rae

Mary said...

welcome! Honestly, that is why I do it. If people want to know whats going on - they can find out and if they don't care, I'm not bugging them. And I'm sure you have more to post than you think. It becomes addicting.....